Donnerstag, 27. November 2008

Homework*

Verbesserung*

Mrs: Loacker Lucie
Bahnhofstr. 1/9
6840 Götzis
AUSTRIA
19 th November 2008
Dear Larissa,
Thanks for your letter I´m very happy to hear from you.
I understand your problem. Try to talk to a good friend or to your mother. They will understand your problem. Go out with your friends it might help you. So you get to know them better. They like you how you are.
I also have got a problem. I´m very good in school and so many pupil call me a geek, nobody wants to be my friend. I have told to my teacher and my mother but they say that they are only jealous because of my marks. But I want to have friends and not to be an outsider. What should I do ?
Please write as fast as you can back I need an advice from you.
164
Yours,
Lucie



Keine Kommentare: