Samstag, 1. November 2008

Homework*

Dear Larissa*


I have got a big problem: my parents are very strict. I am even not allowed to sleep at my friends house, or simply to go out at night. All my friends are allowed to go out or sleep away from home. That is unfair. I tried to talk to them, but they didn´t listen to me. Sometimes they say that I am to young for things like that. I am scared about losing my friends because of that. I only can see them at the weekend, because they are going on another school. My parents always say that they want the best for me, but they make the contrary. At weekends friends are sometimes allowed to come to me but only from 3pm to 6pm.
That is not normal, I think.
Please help me...!

Yours,
Lucie 156 words

3 Kommentare:

Larissa hat gesagt…

Dear Lucie,
I can understand your problem. Talk to your parents seriously and tell them that you are not a little child. Say that you are old enough and that you know what the best is for youself. Or maybe talk to your friends parents and they should talk to your parents. Maybe it will be help for you. If you have a older sister or brother you could talk to them. An other possibility is that you sit with your whole family together and talk with them to find a solution. Probably you can make a deal with your parents for excample if you have good marks at school you are allowed to sleep at a friends house or stay out longer than normal. Don't be frustrated, that is life, somthimes there must be problems and I know that someone can help you. Good luck !
Yours, Larissa*

Guenter hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Guenter hat gesagt…

genitive: at my friend's house
spelling: too young;
word order: I can only see ...
expression: to go to another school; they do the opposite
The letter is ok (but a bit short).