Dienstag, 31. März 2009

Homework*

Correction

Dear Larissa,

I have to tell you something. But first I want to know how you are doing and what you are doing all the time. I am fine but yesterday something really strange happened.

My parents went to the cinema and so I was alone at home. I was hungry so I first made a pizza. While eating the pizza I was looking TV. It felt so comfortable. Suddenly I heard a strange noise that I´d never heard before. My heart started bumping. I was really scared. So I decided to go to bed, but I couldn´t sleep. It was so scary ! Then my door opened. My heart stood still I saw a figure standing in front of me but it was only my mother. I was so happy to see her. The noises that I heard before were my parents. It was really frightening. Have you ever been in such a horrible situation ?
Next week my parents will go out, do you want to sleep at my place ?
I hope you will. Please write back.

Yours, Lucie

1 Kommentar:

Guenter hat gesagt…

You didn't write the summary of Mosquito Coast.